- Setup applications are highly configurable.
- You can set setup properties that provide information about the origin of your application and behavior of your application at design time in the Properties window.
- Use the Register property to register a COM component or Font at install time.
- Use the File System Editor to edit the file system on the target computer.
- Use the Registry Editor to write registry entries to the target computer.
- Use the File Types Editor to create file associations on the target computer.
- Use the User Interface Editor to customize the installation user interface.
- Use the Custom Actions Editor to add a custom action.
- Use the Launch Conditions Editor to add a search and a launch condition.
- Use Ngen.exe to create a native code image of your application or assembly.
- Use Permview.exe to view the permissions granted to an assembly.
DAY 11 OOPS INTRODUCTION
DAY 12 POLYMORPHISM
DAY 13 INHERITANCE AND POLYMORPHISM
DAY 14 EBUGGING TOOLS IN DOT NET
DAY 15 DEBUG AND TRACE IN CLASSES
DAY 16 UNIT TEST PLAN
DAY 17 EXCEPTIONS IN VISUAL STUDIO
DAY 19 ADO.NET INTRODUCTION
DAY 20 DATA ACCESSING IN DOT NET
DAY 21 DATA BASE OBJECTS