Software testing verifies that the software meets its requirements and that it is complete and ready for delivery.
- Assure the quality of client deliverables.
- Design, assemble, and execute a full testing lifecycle.
- Confirm the full functional capabilities of the final product.
- Confirm stability and performance (response time, etc.) of the final product.
- Confirm that deliverables meet client expectations/requirements.
- Report, document and verify code and design defects.
Prior to conducting formal software testing, QA develops testing documentation (including test plans, test specifications, and test procedures) and reviews the documentation for completeness and adherence to standards. QA confirms that:
- The test cases are testing the software requirements in accordance with test plans.
- The test cases are verifiable.
- The correct or "advertised" version of the software is being tested (by QA monitoring of the Configuration Management activity).
QA then conducts the testing in accordance with procedure, documents and reports defects, and reviews the test reports.
It is crucial to recognize that all testing will be conducted by comparing the final product to the product’s set requirements; therefore, product requirements must state all functionality of the software and must be updated as changes are made. Any functionality that does not meet the requirements will be recorded as a defect until resolution is delivered.
UNIT TESTING PART ONE
UNIT TESTING PART TWO
UNIT TESTING PART THREE
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART ONE
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART TWO
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART THREE
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART FOUR VALIDATION TESTING
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART FIVE CONDITION TESTING
WINDOWS COMPLIANCE GUI TESTING PART SIX GENERAL CONDITION TESTING
TESTING CONDITIONS PART ONE
TESTING CONDITIONS PART TWO
TESTING CONDITIONS PART THREE
TESTING CONDITIONS PART FOUR
SPECIFIC FIELD TESTING
INTEGRATION TESTING PART ONE
INTEGRATION TESTING PART TWO
INTEGRATION TESTING PART THREE
INTEGRATION TESTING PART FOUR
INTEGRATION TESTING PART FIVE
INTEGRATION TEST STANDARDS
INTEGRATION TEST STANDARDS PART TWO